Yueh Hai Ching Temple (Chinese: 粤海清庙) is a Chinese temple located at Phillip Street in the the Central Area, Singapore's central business district. Its name means "Temple of the Calm Sea built by the Guanzhou people". Traders and travelers returning from China visited the temple to offer their prayers upon disembarkation.
Yueh Hai Ching Temple is one of the oldest Taoist temple in Singapore(1826). The temple holds a special significance for the Teochew community, whose way of life was closely associated with the sea. It is the only temple in Singapore to have stunningly detailed three-dimensional moulded ornaments on its roofs.
30B, Philip Street,
Telephone : 6533 8537
Opening Hours : 6am to 6pm daily