The Sands SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands - Singapore's new must-see place - was officially opened on 24th June 2010.
Enjoy stunning city and sea views from a height of 200 meters at one of the world’s largest public cantilevers. A great view of the Singapore skyline.
* 200 meters in the sky
* Landscaped gardens are home to 250 trees and 650 plants
* 12,400 square meters of space big enough to fit three football fields
* Exclusive restaurants including The Sky on 57
* A spectacular public observation deck that can host hundreds of people
* A 150-meter infinity swimming pool, the world’s largest outdoor pool at that height